Education Page For Equality, Justice, Freedom, and Retribution
|HIS 141 / MAS 141 Syllabus|
I am an emeritis professor of Social Studies in the College of Education at San Diego State University. I believe the purpose of education is to build thoughtful action for social justice, that is, equality and democracy. I helped to found the Rouge Forum, K-12 and university school workers, parents, community people, and students, engaged in fighting for a democratic and egalitarian society. You are welcome to join us.
This webpage offers you options:
1. An opening page which gives you an overview -- offering textual links to areas that may interest you.
2. Links to articles I have written:
3. Links to material others have written:
4. Links to organizations, publications, and places.
No Workers' Blood for Oil
Writing and references
from the Rouge Forum
Marxism and Education
|Student Guide to Standardized Testing|
Things You Can Do About High-Stakes
1. Petition against the tests
2.Boycott the tests: here is how
3.Organize a Teach-in About the Tests
|The Rouge Forum Meetings and News|
Comments or questions? Write to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised January 12, 2014